Greenwich Management College
Greenwich Management College
Greenwich Management College is about quality, innovative teaching and the highest levels of student service. Greenwich Management College is about meeting international students’ needs, such as flexible timetables, interactive lectures specifically aimed at non-native speakers of English, and 10 hours a week of learning support for those who feel they need it.
The college is located in the heart of Sydney’s central business district with all the conveniences of transport, shopping, food, and entertainment. Study at Greenwich Management College and get your career on track for success!
- CERTIFICATE IV IN BUSINESS >
- CERTIFICATE IV IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT >
- DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS >
- DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT >
Why Study with Greenwich Management College?
- Courses designed with extensive input from business professionals from many industries and professional education experts to ensure courses really prepare students with the skills and knowledge they will need in their careers
- Excellent trainers with current industry experience, regular professional development and a ‘customer-service’ focus
- Regular 8-weekly intakes with a simple to understand and manage payment and enrolment system
- Modern, attractive campus with comfortable well-lit classrooms, student kitchens on every floor, and free wifi and internet access
- Flexible timetable options to suit students’ needs – evening and weekend options
- CBD location with every transport option, shopping, restaurants, cafes, entertainment hotspots and sightseeing within 5 minutes’ walk
- Easy transitions to Greenwich Management College, Sydney’s largest and best provider of English language courses, to ensure your English is at the right level to help you excel in your professional studies and career
Living and studying in Sydney
Sydney is one of the world’s most exciting cities, offering amazing beaches, cultural festivals, national parks (home to native plants and animals), as well as world-class restaurants, shops, bars and nightclubs. Sydney’s great weather promotes an active and outdoor lifestyle and the people are vibrant and outgoing.
Sydney offers a wide range of employment opportunities in management and business. The courses provided in Greenwich Management College are designed to give the students the skills required to succeed in management and business careers.
All our courses are nationally accredited through the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Vocational Further Study and Pathways
Greenwich Management College offers a pathway to related tertiary programs at various Australian institutions. On successfully completing our Diploma of Business or Diploma of Leadership and Management courses, students will receive credits at certain higher education institutes.
With tutorial classes and personalised attention from our team of highly qualified and motivated trainers, our program ensures that you will be ready for the level of study that is demanded at post graduate level.
Please check out our Further Study Pathways List >
Develop your career with GEC and GMC
Greenwich Management College together with Greenwich English College offers a wide range of courses to enhance your career and study opportunities. Students who complete the following courses successfully with Greenwich English College get direct entry into Greenwich Management College.
So why not contact us or drop in and see us? Our friendly, dedicated staff will be happy to answer your questions and give you more information.